Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Swing Girls

I said that I would try to post something I have made and here is what I could find. I made these "Swing Girls" for my twin nieces for their first Christmas. They are now 3 years old and I miss how "squishy" they were, so I just had to sneak in a pic in of them then! Sorry







I made them out of colored sculpey. Usually I just use white sculpey and paint them after. This was my first attempt at "pre-color!" Looking back they look stiff, but I guess you could always make something better.
Now only if Drew and Riley will stop throwing things at them on the wall, Mom and Dad can hang them back up!! Everyone's a critic!

8 comments:

Virginia Valle said...

OHHHHHHHHHH IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL :) I was turn off the computer when I said to myself Where is Krista :).... Beautiful really beautiful :).. You need to make moreeeeeeee :) well krista good night ;) and cool posting !!! Your nieces are very beautiful :D

Kevin Barber said...

Adoreable.They are really gonna appreciate these when they are older.

Alina Chau said...

Soooo adorable!!

Bobby Chiu said...

Awwww... that's very cute.

St John Street said...

I love it so arts and crafts I love arts and crafts

bkonyi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eren said...

This is too cute! =)

Serapio Calm said...

Beautiful work and painter experimentations! Can't wait to see more! ANd Happy Holidays too!