Saturday, January 25, 2014

Introducing My New Etsy Shop: Drawn with Character!




I am so happy to announce my newest venture into digital images! Drawn with Character was created after spending a few years decorating cookies. During this time I discovered that many cookie artists used a projector called KopyKake or Artograph to transfer images onto cookies. 
Although this was a simple procedure, finding artwork online and printing it off for use… it was however illegal. 
I wanted to provide these wonderful cookie artists with a place to go for images that were "safe" to use for selling cookies. 

All my images come with a small commercial license. My policies explain it in more details. 

Although, I talk about using my images on cookies, all my images are MULTI-USE. They can be used as digital images for all kinds of scrapbooking, card making, coloring pages and digital stamps needs. 

Have a look and let me know what you think! 



Or click the link in the bar to the right.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These images are precious! I love the idea of having a collection of them to have handy for holidays, presents, and special events. These images would be perfect for decorating sweets, cards, or even clothing. I'd love to see all the incredible cookies that you make with these images. I am sure that each one is out of this world!

Lindsey @ Nosto Solutions Ltd