Monday, February 24, 2014

Tips for Drawing Basic Expressions

I quickly found out once I started cookie decorating, that drawing with a pencil and piping with icing are two very different worlds!



Even though these worlds are far apart, if we look at the simplicity of a drawing, we can transfer a lot of the main "emotion" to a cookie. 


Understanding the "main" things to look for in expressions, can help when you are designing your characters cookies. I made a little video of me explaining some of these things in very basic terms. So please go easy on me! 

Have a look here while I draw these silly Leprechaun faces! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_5OlQca3M

Or click the arrow to watch here:



video

3 comments:

Aluna said...

I tried several times to join the followers but still gives me the same message: "We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." What is the matter?

ss junlin said...

The Prestige: Fixed a issue that triggered the boost finisher to occur at the factor where the expertise is throw, rather than on the mesmer.Necromancer:· Putrid Explosion: Added an unblockable expertise reality to indicate the skill’s performance.·
Runescape Gold

ss junlin said...

Moa Morph/Tuna Morph: Fixed a bug that triggered this expertise to appear unselectable while marine.· All Phantasms: The ghostly impact on phantasms should no more time don't succeed to appear in low design configurations.·
Runescape Gold