Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Cupids!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I thought I would share the stages of progress I go through when making my images for the shop,



The top left: Initial sketch. Very rough! just enough to get my idea across. This is why I love using a colored pencil. 





Bottom left: Pulled together image. Still a tad rough, sketchy line. I like this line. I feel as though it keeps the drawing alive!




Drawing on right: Photoshop image, pulled into black and white and put up on the Etsy Shop


Thanks for stopping by! 

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!!!!

2 comments:

ss junlin said...

Bone Fiend: Updated the comprehensive range expertise reality to indicate the creature’s real comprehensive range.· Lich Form: Updated the expertise reality information so that it doesn’t indicate it eliminates spectral types.· Affect Form: Updated the expertise reality information so that it doesn’t indicate it eliminates spectral types.·
Runescape Gold

Ayush Bhatta said...

Hi,

Very well written article. Glad to know instagram is so popular in america. That's something new and important to know, thanks to you! I recently brought instagram followers & likes from smmadmin.com; knowing that it is very important for brand recognition. They did it so well, that now I can feel my reputation are increasing as I get lots of comments & likes in my uploads. Thanks for the article and time to read my comment.